SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Sunday 1 December 2013

Merry CHRIStmas and Yule Tide Greetingz. With a Zed.

So, I arrived at work to see that the Boss Lady broke out the window crayons, and decorated the front door. With “Merry Chrismas.” I laughed. Because there was no T. Personally, I thought it somewhat appropriate that she should wish me to have mass over Chris’, but I fixed it anyway. Because I knew we’d catch flack from the Jesus People.  Check out how artistically I squeezed in that T.


Then, I decided, since I’m pagan, I should add my own sentiment. Yule Tide Greetings! And I laughed equally at myself for fucking up the S.  I totally left it there. Like a Zed.


Also, if you look, you’ll see my reflection in the window. Those are some sexy little work boots I have going on with my jeans. It’s a wonder I leave work without a date every day. Ha!

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment