SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Monday 9 December 2013

Hulk Smashy Smashy

So, I whip around the corner and almost run into THIS:


Are. You. Fucking. Kidding.

?????????

Incase you are not sure of what you are seeing, just as I was, THIS, my friends, is a TOWER OF PLATES. Also known as TOWER OF SMASHY SMASHY ALL OVER THE TILE FLOOR.

Now, the Ex-Man in general is PRETTY good at displaying shit. He’s good with moving shit around so it all fits, and deciding where to put the big stuff, and sometimes he’s pretty ingenious. But, What The Fuck? Sometimes.. no. Just no.

The plates are wedged into a thin and light metal stand intended for DVD’s or maybe video games. And just barely. If you take a good look at the pic, you can see that the little black metal piece hangs on to basically a little more than the lip.

No one is going to shop for plates this way. I know I wouldn’t. And I’m going to bet the first person who DOES try to remove some plates from this monstrosity will surely take them from the bottom, making this bitch top heavy, and SMASHY SMASHY. All over the tile floor.

I just can’t go on. I mean, I COULD, but it would be more of the same.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment