SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Friday 13 December 2013

A Merry Shit-Less Christmas.


So, all year long, I’m pretty much on the “De-materialize Christmas!” soap box. Loudly.

And all year, I do pretty awesomely with it. I mean, I really MEAN it all year long.

And then THIS fucking week happens. This week, before Christmas, where I sort of freak out a little bit. Because, I feel pressured to get SHIT for PEOPLE.

I’ve been doing Christmas pretty much “shit-less” for about 4 or 5 years. But still. There are children in the family. And then I feel like a cock. I mean, I bake them cookies. But that’s it.

Anyway. Luckily I had a Beautiful Man with me when the urge to get out my credit card hit, and he reminded me  who I am.

And, I’m fucking PAGAN. I don’t know why I let this shit get to me at ALL.

When I am independantly wealthy, I will TOTALLY be that bitch that either:

a) leaves town during the holidays, or

b) just TELLS everyone I’ve left for the holidays, but really I hide out at home reading and having long hot baths till it’s all over.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment