SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Monday 23 March 2015

Awkward Cock

I'm always curious about how many curious pervs find this page by searching things like "awkward cocks."

Awkward cock
Hair art! I haven't done one in a while. I suppose a naked showering body just needs to wait for inspiration. Patiently, so the genius can just flow through.  I haven't had a lot of patience or time in the shower in the last... (how many months has it been?)

But sometimes, when you are putting titloads of conditioner in your dried out winter hair, inspiration strikes... And this is what comes of it.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment