SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Cocks. No, For Real This Time.

There were a tonne of clothes to put away today. I was sorting through the new items on the rack to put in their proper categories... when THIS HAPPENED....

What are this?
 I had to look.. and look again. And then I laughed so hard, if I hadn 't squeezed all my girl parts tight,  I would have peed a little.
Are those.... PINK PENISES ON THESE JAMMY PANTS???
 OMG. Yes. Hundreds of pink happy Cocks. complete with Scrotum. And I wondered how hard the Boss Lady laughed when she actually put them on a hanger and put them in the pile of items to go onto the floor.... Maybe she thought I would purchase them for myself. I did not, however. I put them RIGHT at the front of the ladies pajama rack... Oh yes.

It was seniors day today. I wonder how many seniors peed their Depends when the came across them.

Life is Good.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment