SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Friday 20 December 2013

EFFING Craft Section ATTACKED Me.

Boss Lady and Ex Man were deep in discussions about what they should do with the store. How they should move stuff, what they should promote… About an hour in, I stopped participating, and the Boss Lady said “Clean up the craft section.”

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.


I like crafts. I am an artist. I see potential in all the things! But cleaning this wall is a total pain in the ass. 

AND I got attacked by a pink wicker basket that was shoved in here, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE FINGER.

And although it was fun to show my “Eff You” finger with a tiny pink splinter all day, it was all the Sweet Effing Painful. And I still had to clean this fucking disaster.

I did it. But there was a cartload of garbage in there, and shit that was shoved in there that didn’t belong in crafts at all. But I touched all the damned things! ALL THE DAMNED THINGS!

This is how I spent my last day before Christmas horrordays, and before layoffs.

Luckily, a handsome man who loves me helped me attack the pink splinter in my “Eff You” finger and we got that fucker out.

Eff You, Pink Splinter. Eff You.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment