SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Monday 30 March 2015

Extra Hours. Ribbit.

So. The Ex Man is going to be running a hot dog cart this summer. (actually, the plan is for this to happen from April till end of October.) This means he won't be working in the store. This means the Boss Lady gave me dibs on more hours.

And I took them. Instead of being 2 days a week, and one weekend a month, It looks like I now have 4 days a week, and definately the one Saturday or Sunday, but maybe more. And the hours are extended from a 5 hour shift to a 6 hours shift. I am good with this. So is my Visa and Mastercard. Which I lived off of all winter long.

It was pointed out to me that, although I earn $60 an hour when doing tarot, and $45 an hour with Reflexology... and this job is about $11.50 an hour... that THIS JOB is the one I can plan around. This is the one I can count on. The other two things I do are lovely, but I never know when I'll have work.

Did I lose you with all of the numbers?

Look. Here's a Kitchen Bull Frog.
Bull Frog. Get it?

All you gotta know is that it means I'll have more opportunity to find wacky ass shit to take photos of, and maybe I'll be inspired to feel connected again. (I've sort of had my head up my own ass at the Thrift Store lately. Don't feel like playing. Almost no bad behaviour at all...)

Also. The Bull Frog totally came home with me.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment