SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Cock In Hand.

THIS came into the thrift store. Ex Man, the Boss Lady’s Ex, was working with me when it came out of a box. We laughed our asses off. Because seriously. It’s a statue of a guy with his cock in his hand. LOOK.


He’s just standing there, contemplating the world… maybe what he’ll have for lunch, or what chores he’ll do today.. with his cock in hand. LOOK. That’s not a bottle. it’s even stained the same colour as his arms. Cock poking out of his pants.



What was even BETTER? Ex Man put a price on this dirty fuck, and put it on the shelf. At least 4 little old ladies picked it up and oohed and aahed over how it was a REAL wood carving. Do you know how HARD it was to NOT lose my shit when they all said “Real Wood.”????

Life is Good.

Grace.

P.S. I’m pretty sure I get laid off from the thrift store in a week. After Christmas, it gets pretty quiet over there. They are gonna close for the week of the 23rd to the 27th for Christmas holidays. I have no idea how I’ll entertain myself until Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment