SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Saturday 12 March 2016

Viking Aggression.

So. Netflix has a groovy ass show called The Last Kingdom.. or some shit like that. It's about Vikings. Sexy sexy assed vikings with motherfucking face tattoos, who describe the sex act in words like "Plowing" and "Humping."

These things make my aggressive and somewhat pissed self happy.

Someone had the balls to suggest that I NEEDED Unconditional Love in my life. And I don't know if it's because I watched two episodes of this viking show last night, or if this is pure offense, but MOTHER FUCKER, who says I don't HAVE unconditional love in my life???

Just because my life looks like nothing this person was used to seeing, doesn't mean I'm not well rounded in my own, very unique way.

Fuck that noise.

And fuck this axe that came into the thrift store, that I DIDN'T buy, because the weird grade-2 style skull put me off. WHO am I going to SMITE with that thing? They'll laugh me off the battle field.

Just fuck it.

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment