SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Friday 4 October 2013

Sads.

Today, I think I have the Sads.

This is a fecking AWESOME post! People LOVE this shit, right? Drama that belongs to someone other than themselves! WOOT!


So, I haven’t brushed my hair in a day or two… maybe three. Don’t know. I’ve been busy eating chocolate.

Anyway, more hair than usual came out with the conditioner. And her face just sort of formed. And then BOOM, I heard my ex-almost-sister-in-law saying to me “Do you have the saaaads?” in her cute baby voice that she uses with my ex-almost-niece-in-law. Which made me even sadder.

Anyway. Yay for art. And clean hair.

Hiss Boo for cameras that don’t pick up details of Conditioned Hair Art, but pick up EVERY fucking gross line of grout that STILL needs to be scrubbed.

Gross.

Grace.

P.S. My heart and my vagina are conspiring against me. Don’t they understand I’m ON THEIR TEAM???
P.P.S. I will eat copious amounts of junk food in an attempt to feel better. It’s not RIGHT, I know, but it’s TOTALLY what’s going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment