SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Cold As Tits

The Thrift Store is basically a big industrial warehouse, with the front half drywalled and painted. It used to be.. shit, all kinds of things. A wood furniture warehouse and production place, and a storehouse for cars… probably other shit. ANYWAY.
If it’s hot outside, it’s friggin BOILING inside. And when it’s cold out, it’s a gawdamn freezer.
My shift is 10am to 3pm. I wore my winter coat until 1:30. COLD AS TITS in there. My  hands were like ice and I couldn’t count change or pull plastic bags apart with ANY grace at all. My nose felt like it was on constant DRIP. Just gross.
These two little beauties were “rubbin’ noses like eskimoses”… They’ve got the right idea.

And yes. That is a Muthafeckin’ Marble Llama behind them. Schwing.
Oh, and I’m PRETTY sure these little Salt and Pepper Shakers are both GIRLS. Go Girl Love!!! SMOOCH! That’s how you heat up a room.




Still. It was truly fecking ridiculous today. I will need to invest in some Hot Shots or something. Remember Hot Shots??
Boss Lady bought me a chocolate donut today from a bakery though, so that made up for it. Somedays I am soooo easy.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment