SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Girl Needs Dress

I have been invited to not one, but TWO Christmas parties. It’s been a long while since I’ve been to a corporate Christmas party. I am going to need a dress. I want something fancy and long and slinky and GAWJUSS.


Also, I will most likely need a pair of shoes.

I am a little freaked out about the whole situation. Mainly because the LAST corporate Christmas party I was too was somewhat formal… and I am so AWKWARD. And Dorky. I will have to decide between being all ME, or being the prettiest, most perfect version of myself. (Does anyone even REMEMBER the song “The Sweater” by Meryn Cadell? I loved that flippin song.) One of them I’m expecting to be somewhat phancy pants. Good Goddess above, don’t let me fall in heels.
I’m at the Thrift Shop today. Hopefully something will come in soon. I have a few little black dresses… but I’ve worn the shit out of them, owned them forever. Maybe I could alter one of them? Meh.

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment