SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Jayzus, Mary N Joseph, Make it STOP!

I was putting away some shit at the Thrift Store, and this cute trio made me laugh straight from my guts.
The little girl has a violin. And a jaunty hat, just like mine. Her little boyfriend however, told me PLEASE for the love of FUCK, could you make her STOP making those awful noises with it ?
And behind them, MARY is actually PRAYING for it.





 Laughed my ass off. Her bow looks like a fucking baguette. I bet she has NO idea her little boyfriend (who is clearly the Joseph in this trio.) is rolling his eyes behind her back.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment