SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Friday 10 January 2014

Draggy Assed.

I am TIRED. TIIIRRREEED!

Uh. So, normally in my world, THIS time of year is DREAM time. By this, I mean, sleep is screwy anyway, and I spend lots of time in lucid dreams… Going to sleep is no problem. STAYING  asleep is a definate challenge.

I’ve been going to bed at ‘normal’ time… for me, that’s anywhere between 10:30 and 11:30… but I’m waking between 1 and 4am. And then, I LAY THERE. This would not be so bad if I didn’t have to get up in the morning and GO places. By the time the 7am alarm goes off, I’ve drifted back to sleep.

And then what happens is I’ll convince myself in a half asleep dream state, that there is NOTHING in the world I REALLY need to do, so I can turn the alarm off and go back to sleep.

UGH.

I dreamed about the Thrift Store last night. That it was a junk yard, and the Ex Man and Boss Lady were really going separate ways and dividing the business, and they were both wanting me to come with them into their new ventures. It was frustrating. There was so much stuff to sort through before they could go, but there was a big push to leave, a deadline. Like, they couldn’t afford to stay, or had to leave. They were trying to sublease it to someone, but the property wasn’t suitable for anything else.

I suggested they ask some mechanics.

ANYWAY. Have I mentioned I’m TIRED. So effing Tired? Just all around draggy ass?

Haven’t been to the Thrift Store (in waking life,anyway.) since Saturday. We had a few days were the town was literally shut down due to blizzard.

Also, haven’t done any hair art this week. My arms hurt too much from all the shovelling. Its been long hot baths this week.

Grace. Tired Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment