SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Sunday 26 January 2014

Booze Delivery Is An Asshole.

Today, I wasn’t supposed to deliver booze. But, my girl friend who runs this shit up here said:

I LOVE YOU

And like a total Disney Princess, I fell for the bait.

The Beautiful Man was with me for the running around, which was good. He kept me sane. (Or alternately, gives me permission to lose my fucking shit. )

There were only 3 runs I did. $15 in earnings.

The last run, the liquour store overcharged me. But I didn’t catch it till I got to the building where the guy who was buying the liqour pointed out that the charge was about $10 too much. So, I take all the shit back, thinking about the gas I’m wasting getting back. To find the liqour store closed. It’s Sunday. Ofcourse.

So back to the guys building. I’m about to eat $10, because even if I bring the reciept back to the liqour store tomorrow, they are gonna say “yeah, sure we overcharged you.” I’m upset.

Then I turn into the building. Well, I TRY to turn into the building, but the car decides it wants to drive straight.

STRAIGHT into an ice covered planter centre thing. BAM.

Snow all up my hood. Crunchy noises.

I pull back, pull up to the front. Go inside with booze to lose $10. The Beautiful Man gets out and looks at the damage.

There is damage. I have cracked the grill, and the bumper is crushed. Okay. It could have been worse.
I do not cry. Because I still have to drive to my friends house to put all the things in her hands and not deliver booze anymore ever.

So, let’s recap.

Up early on Sunday, on one of the rare occasions The Beautiful Man and I get to have no kid sleepovers.
 No lazing around.
+$15 in earnings
+$3 in my single tip of the day.
-$6 in gas.
-$10 in getting overcharged at Liqour Store
-$250 in car repairs (estimate.)
= $248 in the hole for being on call and running for booze delivery , instead of cozy in bed making smoochy faces with my lover.

Assholery.

No comments:

Post a Comment