SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Where's The Beef?

Where's the Beef?
I totally bought a $3 bag of buttons, because THIS ONE was in it. I've been wearing it on my green corduroy jacket. An original 1984 Where's the Beef button. I mean, come ooonnnn.

There were a lot of local old buttons in the bag. Most of them "vote for" someone I don't know, or for the library. There were also quite a few of those popular "I don't smoke" ones. I should get a pic of the bag....

Anyway. I'm like a damn superstar when I sport this button. Aw Yeah.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment