SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Thursday 5 March 2015

Time Traveller. That's me.

I took this home from the Thrift Store. I knew it was mine as soon as I saw it. And, the Ex-Man priced it SO low. Probably KNOWING I would take it home. 

1970's cheesy self portrait. I'm a time traveller.


I had it stashed behind the counter, and the Boss Lady saw it and said "Oh, it looks like you!" And we joked about how I'll just use it as my mirror in the morning. But when I come in with unplucked eyebrows and chin hairs, she was to pretend that I look JUST LIKE THIS. Every damn day.

I also joked about pencilling in my facial scar. heh. 

I don't know about the Feng Shui of it - Hanging pictures of single ladies in my house energetically keeps me a one woman army. But, I love her.

Grace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment