SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Wednesday 18 March 2015

More Effin Stairs.

I fell UP the stairs. UP THE BLOODY STAIRS.

The last stair at the top is a little smaller then the rest, shorter. I think what happened is I was LOOKING at the shorter top step and tripped on the second last step to fall on my THUMB. On my THUMB.

It went all awkward and crooked and I thought BOLLOCKS I've broken my thumb.
I have a reflexology client in 2 days. Where the MAJOR movement is called Thumb Walking.

THUMB.

Eff.

All the good mojo needs to go into this thumb.

Stairs are assholes.

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment