SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Friday 6 February 2015

Thor. Cracking Skulls and Crunching Nuts.

So the store has had a facelift. Paint, new shelves, all cleaned, a tonne of stuff moved up the stairs. (I do the Gawdammed stairs 35 times a day. Where is my ass of steel? WHERE IS MY ASS OF STEEL?)  Anyway..

The shelves give more room to display shit. But the Ex-Man has been putting things on there that are sort of hoity toity. Mostly.

I walked by this guy today. And he made me SO happy. As he was very much Thor energy for me today. And he was all about cracking skulls and crunching nuts, if that's what The Queen required.

Cracking Skulls and Crunching Nuts. As You Wish It.
And I let him know, NO, I do not need anyones nuts crushed at the moment, but that's it's lovely to know that if I needed him in a pinch, it would be a very straightforward thing him to do for me.

Thor is always there for me.

(see what I did there? In a pinch....)

No comments:

Post a Comment