SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Monday 2 February 2015

I'm a Ruin.

I have a young friend (She's nearly 20 I believe.) She is named after a Goddess. She sent me a message today saying "This song reminds me of you."

I'm angsty and weepy and THIS was effin perfect.

Thanks be to the Goddess.

I'm a Ruin - Marina and the Diamonds

(blogger is NOT letting me embed the video. )

 I noticed from this version, there are lyrics missing:

I've had my share of beautiful men
But I'm still young and I want to love again
It's difficult to say goodbye
And easier to live a lover's lie
Yeah.  Angst loves this shit. I love FEELING, it reminds me I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment