SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Saturday 8 February 2014

Eff You Sickness.

I am the woman who never gets sick. Seriously.

It HAD been 3 years since I’ve been ill. Three Frikkin’ Years.

I got CAUGHT by this damn THING that starts as a little chill, turns into full blown fever, stuffs up your nose… and then it hit my CHEST. I was a damn mess, and used my inhaler NO less than 20 times during the first 24 hours of this bullshit.

I called in sick on Thursday. The first shift I had had at the thrift store in a week. I went in on Friday. And tried not to breath on anyone.

I was pretty useless, sat on the stool behind the counter in my coat and hat (fever chills) and didn’t move much, as my lungs were totally twitchy. I drank a lot of soup. I brought an entire box of juice and drank right from the pour spout.

It was a shitty day. But the Boss Lady got some running around done, so I guess it wasn’t a total loss for  her.

Bullshit. Eff You Sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment