SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Friday 28 February 2014

Tim Hortons Roll Up the Rim to…

…. just spill that shit all over the place.

So. Tim Hortons. It’s a donut and coffee shop of Habitual Epicness, incase you are reading from NOT CANADA. Rumour has it they put nicotine in their cups to make people crave tea and coffee. The Roll up the Rim contest they have going on isn’t helping the habit.

Look at the floor.


 It’s my habit to stop in before the thrift store, and get a large tea. Today, I knocked that effin’ thing over, in the small space I share with the cash and all the effin’ hangers. I had to wipe off EVERY damn hanger.

 Because you KNOW they’re all going to smell like vomit in a locked hot car if I don’t. And they’d be STICKY when Boss Lady tries to hang stuff on them.

And I didn’t even win a damn donut.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment