SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Monday 17 February 2014

It’s All About Da Money Money Money…

So. Because I normally get laid off at the Thrift Store over winter, and was led to believe the same thing was happening this year, I freaked out and booked a shit load of other appointments for the OTHER things I do for money. (I don’t do THAT for money. But I have seriously considered it. If it didn’t take me so effing long to SHAVE everything I’ve got, I would probably be all over the Oldest Profession… because, I’m a pretty awesome lay. That skill has to be worth SOMETHING. )

Anyway. Then Boss Lady needs me, but I’ve booked a tit load of stuff. (which pays more per  hour than being at the thrift store by 2 and 3 times as much…) So, now Boss Lady is looking for more part time help.
Which I’m guessing will mean there probably won’t be too much room for me. Because I book clients where I can get them, and that leaves her to work around my schedule. And that doesn’t always work for her. I get it.

But I’m freaking out a little bit. Feeling less playful, and a bit more burdened. Haven’t made hair art in ages.
I have SERIOUSLY racked up my credit card in the last 2 months, just in food and gas. I STILL haven’t fixed the car since smacking it up… when was that… 6 weeks ago? Anyway, the ice that is holding all the front bits together is starting to melt. I am going to have to fix that SOON, too. I expect that will also go on the credit card.

I bought a lotto ticket on Friday. Using my credit card. Yep.

You know… I have Love, and I have some skills, and I have a pretty good imagination. I can make the best out of just about any situation.

But man, today I’m feeling REALLY heavy. And a little bit scared.

I’m hoping that the Universe will come through with the answer to relieving this monetary burden that I’ve created.

I do a lot of things. Each only brings me a little here and there. I need the ONE big thing.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment