SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Awesome. Shit.

The last few days have been Awesome. Then Shit. Then Awesome. Then total runny fucking tear streaked booger shit.
  • I broke a teapot. Bad bad juju in my world. Shit.
  • My period kept trying to start. For, like 3 days. Non-stop tit-tenderness. And then NADA. Shit.
  • I completed some sock monkeys for my little kiosk in a shop downtown, with help from a friend. Awesome.
  • I broke the ‘a’ string on the F*cker (Violin) while trying to tune it. As it was out of tune. F*cker.
  • Then, I got my tower garden in the house! This was Awesome.
  • Then, my tire was suddenly and mysteriously flat. Before having to go to work. Shit.
  • Called CAA. They put the donut on, in my driveway. So I got to JOY. Awesome.
  • My period actually started. And I was in ALL the fecking pain during my work JOY shift. Shit shit fecking leaking bloody shit.
  • Got a hold of my mechanic, he took my tire and checked it. Turns out it was only a leak and fixed it for me, and put it back on! Awesome!
  • And then there was some other stuff that was both Awesome and Shit Shit SHIT  – This is romantical stuff that I don’t know that I’m quite ready to try and explain. Polyamoury. It’s Awesome… and then it’s Shit. But not really. But totally. I’ll explain some other day.
Anyway. This is the F*cker. This is what a MAD $400+ crisis looks like. With a broken string. Fack.

 Yes. The stickers are pricing stickers. So I know where 1st and 3rd finger are supposed to go. But, we all know where 3rd finger goes when you break a facking string, and can’t get it fixed just now, so you can’t practice making terrifically horrible noises.


Grace.

P.S. I totally just found a chocolate chip on my keyboard. And ate it. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment