SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Wednesday 29 October 2014

My Pants. My Pants. My Pants are on Fire.

Ahhh, this made me laugh so much, that all the photos I attempted to take of these pants turned out like CRAP. 


 So, they are this faux crushed velvet things. Brown. BROWN. With white stitching. I wish I had gotten a pic of the pockets on the arse. They made them even worse. Just, tackalicious.  I mean, maybe a bit sexy in their softness. Nice to rub up next to if your DRY, but the minute ANYONE gets wet, you just know they are going to SQUEAK. But heaven forbid things start getting hot and heavy, and the dry rub creates any HEAT, because....

...there's THIS.

 This means YOU, 43!
Seriously. I laughed so hard. 

I just pictured the spontaneous combustion, and how that would put a real damper on any sexy faux crushed velvet action. And then Erotic City by Prince was in my head and... well, that was it. No clear pictures. 

Grace.

P.S. The Universe has an AMAZING sense of timing and humour, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment