SHENANEGANS!

So. When you go and get a $3.00 psychic reading right now,(Love! Money! Universal Secrets!) you are encouraging me to behave badly, more often. It's win-win, really. How much FREEKIN' FUN is this???

FREE Psychic Reading!

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Shit That SHOULD Be In The Thrift Store!

Today I went out for Poutine and Tea. All by myself. Yes I did.

You'd think I'd be weirder about a secretish current addiction, but I'm not really. It will pass. I'm sure.

Anyway, I sit alone and write. I do this probably more often than the average bear. I like sitting by myself.

Today, the little dish that the milkers for my tea arrived in was... bizarre and cute.

 I swear. I glanced at them, and then really LOOKED:


 OMG. Little Ping Pong players. And, all different. And then I imagined some woman sitting in a factory, painting these little guys on. Day in, day out. Over and over. I totally almost asked the waitress if she'd sell it to me. And if this ended up in the thrift store, I would TOTALLY buy it. But, my girlfriend Gigi just came over to the house and purged a bunch of my kitchen STUFF, so filling it all back in would probably not be productive.
 I finished the entire plate of poutine. I think this is supposed to be a family sharing serving. What Evah. I do belly dancing tummy rolls while I sit here and type all the time anyway. Totally makes up for it.
Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment